How to find and/or contact me:

How To Find and/or Contact Me:

Facebook: Brenda Crofts Reep

email: sheetmusictranscriptions@gmail.com




Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Print Music" Finale' Software

This isn't my software of choice.  I use an Encore product.  I LOVE Encore.  However, I gave a coaching session today to someone to learn how to use her software that she already owns - which happens to be "Print Music."  The session went well.  I was able to help her work out some kinks in the system, update her software and make it more compatible to her laptop.

I just want to say that it takes a little while to learn any new software.  Be patient with yourself and don't be afraid to experiment.  She made "glissandos" and "five against four sixteenth note tuplets."  It was great.  I love how excited a person becomes when he or she "gets" something and figures it out.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment