How to find and/or contact me:

How To Find and/or Contact Me:

Facebook: Brenda Crofts Reep

email: sheetmusictranscriptions@gmail.com




Sunday, November 14, 2010

Richard Reep



I'm working on gathering video footage of Dick.  I'm compiling the footage and making a DVD that includes him moving and talking and laughing.  I had a grandpa ("Papa") who died when I was 8 years old.  I loved Papa, but I don't remember much about him.  I have some pictures, and a couple of memories, but that's about it.

My baby girl is 8 years old.  And it kills me to think that 30 years from now she won't be able to remember the wonderful relationship she had with her dad.  Dick also has 10 grandkids, and they need to see, over and over again, him moving and talking and whistling, so that they won't forget who he was and what he was like.  I'm doing it for them.

I know I will never forget.  I am old enough to have memories that will never diminish.  This is for his children and grand-children.

No comments:

Post a Comment