How to find and/or contact me:

How To Find and/or Contact Me:

Facebook: Brenda Crofts Reep

email: sheetmusictranscriptions@gmail.com




Sunday, November 7, 2010

Eric Dodge Band



This past weekend was such a blast.  I was involved with the Mid-Singles Conference weekend, because I was called by my Stake President to direct and organize the choir.  I wouldn't have gone otherwise.  However, I had a wonderful time.  The choir was amazing.  The people were friendly.  The activities were absolutely fun and entertaining.

The whole conference was kicked off with a concert by Eric Dodge and his group.  I hadn't taken the time to see any of his concerts before.  I was very impressed.  He was fun.  I enjoyed the dances that he took the time to teach us.  Audience participation ALWAYS wins over.  My favorite song was "Woman's World."  It was very funny, and it went over very well with our audience.

Andy Dodge was great, Jim Sevy was great, the keyboardist, John Houston was awesome - especially when he performed the Johnny Cash song and kept lowering the pitch and sang all the way down to a low "C."  You guys are cute.


I will definitely go to another concert.  (except my hips are killing me from all that line dancing - I better get in shape before the next concert)  Good luck on your Montana tour this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment