How to find and/or contact me:

How To Find and/or Contact Me:

Facebook: Brenda Crofts Reep

email: sheetmusictranscriptions@gmail.com




Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dorothy ReNee' Sherman Crofts



I cannot forget to mention my mother, who is a wonderful poet and songwriter.  I grew up with her songs, and they are dear to my heart.  Dorothy has put the entire scriptures to poetry, and performs it as a presentation for different venues, such as Sacrament Meetings, Firesides, Relief Society lessons and Enrichment Meetings, Literary Club gatherings and retreats, and much more.  She has been involved in the League of Utah Writers for many years and has served as State President, Membership VP and newsletter writer, among many other positions, including every duty that no one else will do.

I was honored to put her songs down in sheet music many, many years ago.  She has more songs than just these, and I hope to help her get these done soon, too.  Love you, Mom.

"Lonely Street"
"In His Own Image"
"Make Up Your Mind"
"Remember To Love"
"Sunrise, Oh, Sunrise"
"It's A Great Feeling"
"Cry With Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment