How to find and/or contact me:

How To Find and/or Contact Me:

Facebook: Brenda Crofts Reep

email: sheetmusictranscriptions@gmail.com




Sunday, May 15, 2011

Church Youth Choir

I am so proud of my youth choir.  Today they sang "There Is A Green Hill" and they were wonderful.  They are such troopers.  We all know that not every teenager likes to sing...especially in church.  But our ward leaders want the youth to sing at every homecoming and farewell.  Therefore, we have an on-going youth choir.  All the youth age 12-18 are in the choir, whether they like to sing or not.  And I am the luckiest person in the world, because they are so kind to me.  I know they don't all want to be there, all the time.  But they stay for practice, they show up to perform, and they are growing in so many ways.

Today we started working on our next song, "True To The Faith," which will be performed in the middle of June.  I love you kids!!!  You are AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment