How to find and/or contact me:

How To Find and/or Contact Me:

Facebook: Brenda Crofts Reep

email: sheetmusictranscriptions@gmail.com




Monday, September 27, 2010

My Pricing and what I do

I can create full Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet Music, lead sheets, choir music, instrumental solos or orchestra scores.  As long as it is transcription only, I charge $25 per page.  Most average solo pop-style songs are approximately 3-5 pages in length.  Lead sheets are usually only 1 or 2 pages.

I can transcribe from your own manuscript writing.  Or I can transcribe from a recording.  I prefer transcribing from a recording, because then I can feel your style, and put that style into the writing of the sheet music.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody, Brenda really knows her stuff and is extremely experienced in music, everything from theory to the performance, if you need ANYTHING transcribed, she's the one that will get it done best! I've seen and performed her work, and it is top notch!

    ReplyDelete