How to find and/or contact me:

How To Find and/or Contact Me:

Facebook: Brenda Crofts Reep

email: sheetmusictranscriptions@gmail.com




Sunday, September 26, 2010

Decision Day

It is finally here!  The day I finally decided...this is what I am going to do.  It's not like it is brand new.  I have already been doing it.  But now, I am ready to seriously get to work.  The kids have been in school for a month and a half now, and I have my house somewhat under control.  Dick has been gone seven, almost eight months, and it is time to listen to his spirit telling me that it is okay to stop crying so much and get busy.  Here we go!  Lyndsi, you are first.  Got your three songs for the benefit under way.  They are on the drawing board and started.  They should be done in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment