How to find and/or contact me:

How To Find and/or Contact Me:

Facebook: Brenda Crofts Reep

email: sheetmusictranscriptions@gmail.com




Saturday, March 12, 2011

Clavinova and Mac OS X

My studio is finally transformed from PC to Mac.  I have been wanting to do this for years, and now it is done.  I hope it wasn't a mistake.  I like what I have, but now I just need to learn how to use it.

I remember when I first started using a PC with all my new DAW software and hardware ten years ago.  It was about as user-friendly as any could be, but it took a bit of time to get used to the processes.  And if I didn't work on it often enough, I would forget what I was doing.

I know I will have a time period for my new learning curve, so I need to be patient.  In the long run I will be happier.  Its new.  Its better.  I will be able to work more efficiently - once I know exactly what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment